Global Package Salutes Its Super Supplier: Estal March 21, 2017
Arriving at creative solutions to packaging challenges is a top priority at Global Package LLC, which is why the company works with some of the most innovative packaging companies in the world. This month, we’d like to thank one of our long-standing partners: Estal.
For many years, we have partnered with this cutting-edge Spanish company as their sole distributor in the U.S. This provides our wine and spirits companies with comprehensive packaging solutions, including a wide range of premium glass bottles and customized bottles, closures, and decoration options, resulting in an enriched brand appearance. Here are just a few of the ways in which Global Package can embellish your brand:
- Pantone color coating, including opaque or translucent finishes.
- Partial Pantone color coating, with sharp limits or gradual effect.
- Metallization with Pantone color coating with an opaque, mirror effect finish translucent finish. This technique provides a premium metallic appearance with high brightness.
- Glass surface treatment for a frosted appearance, with standard or Pantone color finish with gradual effect or transparent window.
- Transparent window effect on coated glass, giving visibility to content.
- Screen printing on glass (ink printed logo or text with a wide range of colors and brightness).
- Screen printing on coated glass (ink printed logo or text with a wide range of colors and brightness on coated surfaces).
- Metallic screen-printed logo or text with high brightness.
- Hot stamping thermal transfer technique for text or logo with high brightness level on glass or coated glass, in a wide range of colors and finishes.
- Hand-applied decals, a decorative element for irregular bottle shapes that provides a high definition graphic result.
Innovative Printing Techniques:
- Laser etching: engraved logo, text or effect directly on glass or coated glass. This technique can create relief.
- Direct inkjet: high definition (photo quality) direct printed image directly on glass or coated glass. 360º continuous printing process on squared shapes.
Our Estal relationship also allows us to offer a wide range of closures, including Bartop Stoppers for bottles with a cork opening and Thread Finish Closures, including GPI, PILFER and STELVIN styles, which can be customized with color, material, markings, etc.
Estal’s portfolio also includes the unique Doble Alto, a leading-edge bottle design that guarantees a double-take by customers:
Please Note: Global Package will be exhibiting:
April 3 – 6, Booth #520 ADI Show in Baltimore, MD
April 18 – 21, Booth #1414, WSWA show in Orlando, FL
On display will be Estal products, including the distinctive collection of Doble Alto carafe line of European bottle styles, new custom shapes, and decoration. Our have team of experts will be on hand to answer questions. Contact 707-224-5670 or email@example.com for more information.